Pasta : ½ cup
Veggies : Celery, Zucchini, Bell Peppers (Carrot & Potato if you like, I dint use)
Diced Onion : 1 Cup
Tomatoes : 1 Cup (if no tomatoes available, go for Tomato Sauce or Salsa)
Basil : 1 tsp
Thyme : 1 tsp
Oregano : 1 tsp
Parsley : 1 tsp
Garlic : 4 Cloves
Crushed Red Pepper , Jalapeno Peppers(pickled also fine) : according to ur spice star
Olive oil : 5 tsp
Salt : Desired quantity
Program Execution:• Soak the Beans overnight & Pressure Cook them with little more water (Don’t drain the water)
• Cook Pasta & drain it
• In a Pan, add olive oil ; once it is hot add Garlic and fry for a minute
• Add Onions, Tomatoes, and all the herbs (Basil, Thyme, Oregano, Parsley), fry for few minutes
• Add the Veggies; fry for couple of minutes
• Add cooked beans, Salt, Crushed Pepper or Jalapeno Pepper
• Bring it to boil , stir it , add Pasta and close with the lid.
• Simmer it for 30-45 mins
Output:Yahoooooooooooo! Yummy soup ready to enjoy !
I made this soup for "Chilli Soup Contest" conducted for raising money for Food Bank in my Office. Can u believe it? This soup won the contest!
I was very glad seeing the results of the contest as
"Congratulations to Priya Muthaiyan who won the soup contest!"
I received a cute Halloween lantern light as the prize.
Heartfelt Thanks to my DH who helped in cutting all the vegetables and tasting the soup.
Also Thanks to my dear friends in workplace who all encouraged me in making the soup.